You can add cool stickers or Filters or create Poll while updating stories on Instagram but whether the same is enough to make your Instagram stories attractive? Adding great photos to your Instagram stories doesn’t make it attractive or entertaining. However, adding Music to the same Instagram stories can give it life. Selection of right song that suits or define your story can do wonder. Here, Instagram has its own music library with the top quality of songs that you can add to your Instagram stories. For images, you can choose a song track between 5 to 15 seconds duration. However, for Videos and Boomerang clips you can add music to the entire video run in segments. Here is how to add Music to Instagram stories:
How to Add Music to Instagram Stories
- Firstly open the Instagram App on your phone. To add story you need to click on the camera button on the top left corner or you can click on “Your Story” or can simply swipe right.
- Now select and upload the image you want as your Instagram story and Click on the icon as shown below on your android phone.
- Select Music option from the opened window. On the next page, you will see the list of Instagram Music library songs to choose from. You can also “Browse” the song or can search the song you want to add.
- Now after you have successfully selected the song you will see a slider at the bottom of the screen to select which part of the song you want to add to the Instagram story. You can scroll down or tap on the slider to select the part of the song. As already mentioned for the images you can choose a song track between 5 to 15 seconds duration. For Video or Boomerang clip you can add music to the entire video run in segments.
- Just above the slider, you will see six available options for customization. First four options used to display song lyrics of the selected song in four different styles. You can also change the color of the text that appears on the screen.
- Next two options used to display the song details and cover details as shown below:
- At last after finalization of everything click on the “Done” at the top right corner. You can tap on “Your story” option to publish the same or tap on “Close friends” to share it with your selected friends.
This is how you can add music to your Instagram Stories. Additionally, You can also read our article related to how to add music to your Facebook Profile.