Skipping reading news or articles only because you don’t want to read that long paragraphs or articles? Then here is a trick for you by which an article or web page can be converted into an audio file and you can listen to it whenever you want. So if you have time shortage or being reluctant to reading long articles then this post definitely going to help you out. And why not as in today’s era everyone wants to update themselves with the latest news and skipping the same just because of time or length is not good. Let us now discuss how to convert article into audio file on Android Smartphones:
How to Convert Article into Audio FIle using Epic Privacy Browser
- Go to Google Play Store to download “Epic Privacy Browser”.
- Once downloaded, open the App and click on Accept & Continue.
- Now you will see the main page of Epic Privacy Browser. What you need to do is open any web page or article which you want to convert into audio file. Like I have opened “most useful iPhone Hacks” on TechTalkPedia.com website.
- After the desired article opened in Epic Browser, tap on three dots on the top right corner and select “Add to Audio Queue”.
- Now again tap on three dots at the top right corner and select “Audio Queue”. Here you will get the list of articles which you have added to convert into audio file. To listen to the Article simply clicks on Play Button at the bottom of page.
You can add multiple articles using the Epic Privacy Browser which you want to listen to and then play the same consecutively. This browser has in built audio player which plays the audio automatically. Your selected article audio will keep on playing even if you leave the browser or switch to any other app.
Moving further, you can also delete the article/webpage when you have finished listening to. Move to the Audio Queue as mentioned above and then select the article you want to delete and then click on the cross button as shown below:
You can also change the language as more than 40 options are available in the browser to choose from. Tap on three dots at the top right corner>Settings>Languages>Add Language and add the language you want to.