Facebook finally launched “Avatar” feature In India. With this feature, users of Facebook can create/customize cartoon characters to represent themselves. By creating Avatar users can define their personality in a better way and also express themselves in a personalized manner. You can use your uniquely created Avatar to Facebook stories, posts, comments, profile pictures, Facebook messenger. Additionally, you can also use your Facebook Avatar as stickers in apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat. Interesting isn’t it? Readout more to know about how to create the Facebook Avatar.
How to create Facebook Avatar on Android
- Open Facebook App and click on hamburg icon on the top right corner
- Tap on Avatars as shown below. If “Avatars” option not visible on the main screen opened then scroll down and tap See More, You will find the Avatars option. Click next to get started
- Now on the next page, you need to select the Skin Tone and then click on next
- Now it’s time to customize your Avatar. You can select Hairstyle, Hair color, Face shape, Face tone, Eyes color, Eyebrow, Eyewear, Nose, Mouth, Facial Hair, Body Shape, Outfit etc. Just scroll down the tab as shown below and customize your avatar
- After you have done with all customizations, tap on the Done button on the top right corner. On the next page, Facebook will create your Avatar, tap on next to finish creating the avatar.
Now you have successfully created Facebook Avatar for yourself. You can check the same by clicking on Hamburg icon on the top right corner and then selecting Avatar. Here you will also get options to share your avatar, create stickers related to your avatar to share on WhatsApp/Instagram/Snapchat, and edit your already created avatar.
So what you are waiting for? Go and create your Facebook avatar and share the same with your friends over WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook. Additionally, you can also check our article related to how to add music to Facebook profiles and Stories.