Nowadays Instagram is the biggest social media platform to share pictures, stories, and messages. You can easily post pictures or share stories whenever you want on a single click of a finger using your Smartphone. But what will you do if the picture is not on your phone? Like if I clicked a picture using DSLR camera or picture is in desktop PC, how will I upload the same picture to Instagram? And the answer is firstly I need to transfer the picture from DSLR Camera/PC to phone and then upload the same on Instagram. Which I think is a tedious task, means why can’t I directly upload the picture from the PC itself. To solve this problem here I come with little Instagram tricks by which you can post pictures on Instagram from your PC directly using Google Chrome, Firefox etc.
How to post on Instagram from PC using Google Chrome
- Open Instagram’s web version in Google Chrome and log in to your account.
- Now right click anywhere on the page and select “INSPECT” (Ctrl + Shift + I). A new window will appear as shown below:
- Click on Tablet icon on the top left corner of inspect screen as shown below:
- Now refresh the Instagram page or press F5 and you will see the mobile view of your Instagram as shown below:
- Click on “+” (plus) icon, a pop up window will appear. Go to the desired path and select the picture that you want to post on Instagram. Filters and Edit options are also available after selecting the picture just like the Instagram mobile view. Click on the Next button on the top right corner.
- Now on the next page, you can add caption, location, and tag people as required and at last click on the “Share” button on the top right corner to post the pic.
Finally, This is how can you post a picture on Instagram from your PC. To revert the changes you need to untick the Tablet icon on the top left corner of inspect screen.